Mixers & Blenders

Mixers & Blenders consist of a U-shaped Ribbon horizontal trough, transmission parts, and ribbon agitating blades which usually have double or triple layers with outside screw gathering the material from sides to center and inside screw transmitting the material from center to sides to form convection mix and a specially fabricated ribbon agitator and V-type Mixers

Showing 1–8 of 19 results

1 2 3